WELCOME - You’ve arrived at Healing Budz, the Community for Natural Healing!
- Data We Collect
- We may collect information that enables us to identify or contact you (“Personal Data”) in connection with your use of the Healing Budz Platform to carry out our business purpose(s) including, but not limited to:
- General data (e.g., names, dates of birth, age, home and business addresses, email addresses, Internet protocol addresses and mobile/landline business/personal telephone numbers and facsimile numbers that are provided);
- Other identification information, for example like photographs;
- Financial information (e.g., credit and debit card numbers, passwords and PIN numbers) for any purchase transactions of our services or products, like advertising or merchandise in our Healing Budz Store;
- Sensitive Personal Data (e.g., sexual orientation, disability, ailments, medical conditions, or medical or health-related information); and
- Information on your order history, if any, and preferences with respect to any orders placed, or statistic boards for advertising paid or created.
- We may also collect information that does not directly identify you as you interact with our Healing Budz Platform (“Non-Personal Data”). The types of Non-Personal Data we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Healing Budz Platform usage and activity (e.g., browsing history, search terms, number of clicks, page visits, date/time stamp, time on the Healing Budz Platform);
- Products and services viewed, including advertisements for such products and services;
- Computer type, operating system and platform type;
- IP address, browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, mobile carrier, phone number, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, and requested and referring URLs; and
- Information you allow us to receive through your device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location.
- Account Information: While you may use portions of the Healing Budz Platform without registering an account (either a user or business user account), if you create a Healing Budz account (either a user or business user account), we may store and use the information provided including, but not limited, to:
- Provide the Healing Budz Platform functionality,
- Improve the Healing Budz Platform functionality,
- Engage in research, analysis, and business development in connection with the Healing Budz Platform,
- Track usage and activity of the Healing Budz Platform, fulfill your experience expectations and requests relating to the Healing Budz Platform,
- Provide feedback, analysis, and insight to third party businesses that may be available, listed, or displayed on the Healing Budz Platform,
- Publish, distribute or display advertising, market us or the Healing Budz Platform,
- Provide or satisfy any purchases of products or services,
- Interact with us or the Healing Budz Platform,
- Provide customer support,
- Back up or preserve our Healing Budz Platform,
- Permit any disaster recovery,
- Improve security, and
- Achieve and comply with legal obligations.
- Public Content:
- Your contributions of information to the Healing Budz Platform through any post to the Healing Budz Platform, like its message boards, social walls, question and answers, postings, messages, comments, user reviews, etc. (the “Budz Community”), is intended for public display and consumption. We may use or display this data through the Healing Budz Platform or Budz Community, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third-party sites and services. ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION OR MEDICAL CONDITIONS) YOU SHARE IS BY DESIGN OPEN TO THE BUDZ COMMUNITY, TO THE PUBLIC, AND ALSO IS NOT PRIVATE IN ANY FORM. YOU SHOULD THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION. WHAT YOU POST CAN BE SEEN, DISCLOSED TO OR COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES AND MAY BE USED BY OTHERS IN WAYS WE CANNOT CONTROL OR PREDICT, INCLUDING TO CONTACT YOU FOR UNAUTHORIZED PURPOSES. AS WITH ANY PUBLIC FORUM ON ANY SITE, THE INFORMATION YOU POST MAY ALSO SHOW UP IN THIRD-PARTY SEARCH ENGINES. If you mistakenly post personal information in our message board areas and would like it removed, you can send us an e-mail to request that we remove it. In some cases we may not be able to remove your personal information.
- When you sign up for an account, you are opting to receive messages from user accounts, other businesses and us. We may track your actions and activity. If you exchange messages with others, we may store them, allow you to manage them and we may review and disclose them in connection with investigations related to the operation and use of the Healing Budz Platform. We may also store information that you provide through communications to us, including from phone calls, letters, e-mails and other electronic messages. If you are a representative of a business listed on the Healing Budz Platform, we may contact you, including by phone or e-mail, using the contact information you provide us, make publicly available or that we have on record for your business.
- Activity: We may store information about your use of the Healing Budz Platform, such as your search activity, the pages you view, the actions you take, the date and time of your visit, businesses you call or e-mail using our mobile applications and purchases you make.
- How We Use Your Data
- In addition to the uses described herein, we use your Personal Data, sometimes combined with Non-Personal Data, in a variety of ways including, but not limited to the below, in order to:
- Personal Data
- Identify you when you visit our Sites;
- Provide service communications such as bill reminders, order confirmations, program registrations and customer service messages;
- Deliver and process surveys, such as market research;
- Personalize and improve the usability of the Sites;
- Fulfill and/or deliver our products and services; and
- Tailor content, advertising and marketing to you.
- Non-Personal Data
- We use Non-Personal Data to improve the usability of our Healing Budz Platform and for other business reasons. We or other third-party companies also use the Non-Personal Data to provide advertisements and targeted advertisements to you (ads based on the Non-Personal Data). We do not provide Personal Data to third parties with whom we share your Non-Personal Data.
- We use location-related information, such as your current location, to personalize our services for you, including providing business information and advertisements near you (we strive to use your location information to inform you of medical and/or recreational cannabis businesses near you, such as dispensaries, medical services, entertainment, social and business events, and/or food or beverages, which we call cannabites, collectively our “Budz Adz”). We request your geographic location to determine if you are in a state that permits access to medicinal and/or recreational marijuana dispensary information: if access to your location is granted and you are in a location that permits such marijuana dispensary information, then the Budz Adz are enabled. Similarly, if access to your location is granted but you are in a location that does not permit medicinal or recreational marijuana dispensary information, then the Budz Adz are disabled until your location changes to a location that permits such information. If access to your location is denied, then Budz Ads are disabled. Location-related information can be based on things like precise device location and IP addresses.
- How We Share Your Data
- We share your Personal Data, sometimes combined with Non-Personal Data, in a variety of ways including, but not limited to the below:
- Share data with third parties to fulfill service requests and to perform business functions, advertising (e.g., third parties purchasing search words, our contracts with third parties to provide services on our behalf such as data hosting services, packaging, mailing and delivering services, and customer support and consulting services).
- Share data with third parties as required by law or to protect us in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary.
- Share data with third parties to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you (e.g., businesses).
- Share data in the aggregate with third parties, such as businesses that are listed on the Healing Budz Platform and content distributors.
- We may share data from or about you, your devices, and your use of the Healing Budz Platform with businesses listed on the Healing Budz Platform. Keep in mind that businesses may still see your activity and posts in the Public.
- If you sign up for, or log into, the Healing Budz Platform using a third party service like Facebook or Google+, we may receive information about you from such third party service. If you post content to a third party service through the Healing Budz Platform, that third party service may also receive that content.
- California Privacy Rights
Effective Date: December 2018
Healing Budz, Inc.
Attn: Support Budz
6826 NW 169th Street
Hialeah, Florida 33015
Please include your full name and address
- The Healing Budz Platform is intended for persons at least the age of 21. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from or market to persons under the age of 21, including 13 and under. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us here.
- How We Protect Personal Data
- How You May Suspend Your Account
- Cookies and Other Web Devices
- Transmission of Data in the United States
- The Healing Budz Platform is intended for individuals residing in the United States. By submitting your Personal and Non-Personal data to us, you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your Personal and Non-Personal Data in the United States.
- Breach Notification
- In the event we determine the occurrence of a data security incident, we will notify you by email, U.S. mail, telephone, or other means as permitted by law
Effective Date: December 2018